DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We commit to follow the following Data Protection Principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fulfill the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimum data. We only gather and Process the minimum amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited at a specific time. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed (not more than ten years).
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of your data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- The right to be informed – meaning you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- The right to access your data – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- The right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- The right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- The right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- The right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- The right to ask for help the supervisory authority – meaning you have the right to ask for help the supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- The right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for the Processing of your Personal Data.
DATA WE GATHER
Information you have provided us with. This is your e-mail address, your first and last name. The main information that is necessary for sending you our newsletter.
Information automatically collected about you. This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies. For example, your IP address etc. This information is used to improve your experience as a customer. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
REASONS FOR PROCESSING
We may process your personal data for our legitimate business purposes such as:
We always carefully consider your interests and your personal data rights before doing this. If you have any concerns about us processing your personal data for these reasons, you have the right to object. If you wish to do so, please contact email@example.com.
In other circumstances, such as for marketing activities, we will only process personal data where you have provided your consent for us to do so. You can withdraw this consent at any time and if you wish to do so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE HOLD AND SHARE INFORMATION
DELPHIS will only keep data for as long as is reasonable, based on the nature of the data and the reason for processing. If you would like more detail about our retention policies that are applicable to your personal data, please contact email@example.com.
We may disclose and exchange information with our service providers , representatives and agents, as well as with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies for the above reasons.
Information may be held at our offices, service providers, representatives and agents as described above.
Information are transferred to Mailchimp as our marketing platform. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.. If you are a parent or guardian of a child and think that we may have information relating to that child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will ask you to prove your relationship to the child, but if you do so you may (subject to applicable law) request access to and deletion of that child’s personal data.
Please contact email@example.com if: you would like to correct or request information that we hold relating to you; to object to our processing of your personal data; When making your choices, please bear in mind that they may affect your use and enjoyment of our services and. If you have any concerns about the way that we process your personal data please contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with theSupervisory Authority http://www.dpa.gr/portal/page?_pageid=33,211532&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
Changes may be necessary to this notice to reflect legal or data processing developments. Any significantly different use of your data will be communicated to you. As explained above, you can amend your consents or raise an objection to our processing of data at any time.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding this notice, please contact us at: DELPHIS SA Peloponissou 2, N. Kifissia 14564, 0030 2106209929, firstname.lastname@example.org